Thanking Wainwright Bank for their Support April 9, 2006
Erica Voolich(right). president of The Somerville Mathematics Fund, thanks Maria Lucas, Assistant Vice President Davis Square Wainwright Bank, for Wainwright's donation to The Somerville Mathematics Fund in support of the math fund's community activities and for inclusion in the bank's community room. Thanks to Wainwright Bank's online service linking charitable organizations with local donors in the bank's CommunityRoom.net, The Somerville Mathematics Fund is now able to accept online donations at http://www.firstgiving.com/20785. The Somerville Mathematics Fund as an Affiliate of Dollars for Scholars was chartered in 2000 to celebrate and encouraged mathematics achievement in Somerville. For more information, to volunteer, or to make a contribution go to http://www.somervillemathematicsfund.org or e-mail email@example.com or call 617-666-0666 (evenings).
News and Upcoming Events
- AmazonSmile donates 0.5% of eligible Amazon.com purchases to the Somerville Mathematics Fund. Click here to make SMF as your choice charity.
- Use Giving Assistant to donate to us while you shop! It’s easy: Giving Assistant helps you donate a percentage of your cash back earnings to us with every purchase you make at 1800+ popular online retailers. You’ll also find useful Target Promo Codes, as well as big savings at places like Kmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's!
- View Erica Voolich discussing SMF on TedTalk.
- Read about our Teacher Grant 2016 winners Time to apply for Teacher Grants for 2017. Due January 9, 2017..
- Photos from the ScrapHeap 2016 is available on our blog click here
- Click here for application information for Student Scholarship 2016. Due April 8, 2016.
- Scholarship Award Winners. Click here