Information and Steps to Apply for Scholarship
Read all the information that is required.
A completed application to the Somerville Mathematics Fund, must have everything completed:
- must include SAT/ACT and AP test scores
- completed our special essay
- include a math recommendation
- Signature of applicant and signature of parent (if applicant is under 18 years old)
News and Upcoming Events
- AmazonSmile donates 0.5% of eligible Amazon.com purchases to the Somerville Mathematics Fund. Click here to make SMF as your choice charity.
- Use Giving Assistant to donate to us while you shop! It’s easy: Giving Assistant helps you donate a percentage of your cash back earnings to us with every purchase you make at 1800+ popular online retailers. You’ll also find useful Target Promo Codes, as well as big savings at places like Kmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's!
- View Erica Voolich discussing SMF on TedTalk.
- Read about our Teacher Grant 2016 winners Time to apply for Teacher Grants for 2017. Due January 9, 2017..
- Photos from the ScrapHeap 2016 is available on our blog click here
- Click here for application information for Student Scholarship 2016. Due April 8, 2016.
- Scholarship Award Winners. Click here